PO Box 24037, Waco, TX 76702-4037
Toll Free (888) 399-9115 tga@texasguardianship.org

Minor children

If you are seeking help with the legal guardianship of a child under 18, you will need to seek the help of a family law attorney.

However, if you are hoping that you can find help for you to care for the child of a close relative without pursing full legal guardianship, then please review the following:

Texas KinCare Primer

If you qualify and execute the document at the end of the Primer, then you should be able to register children for school, obtain insurance and medical c, etc.¬† It’s powers are outlined in